Wednesday 26 March 2014

Building Together #4 - Road Builders


After the children added their houses to our Water Community map, they noticed they need roads and streets to connect to each other's houses. So each child added a street to our map. It was easy designing and drawing the streets but how are real roads built? Some of the children already know that many heavy machines help with road constructions and of course they know without the workers, the machine would not move at all. "Unless they're electric," Alfie knowingly said. We read Road Builders by B.G. Hennessy and we found it takes even more community workers to complete a road. We added a construction site to our map and talked about the different safety rules that people, cars, and construction workers should follow around the site.

1 comment:

  1. I had the pleasure of working closely with Benjamin lee for several years as business partners. During the time that Ben served as the Mortgage Representative for my home also for my business financing and he helped me closing off loans which really helped me in my business today, we were consistently far above goal and this can only be attributable to Ben hard work. I appreciate your hard work also big thanks to your team for helping me with a loan to grow my business. If you are looking for a loan in any such kindly contact Mr Ben on  247officedept@gmail.com or talk to him on whatsapp    +1---989-394-3740 . Mr Ben is an honest loan officer working with a huge number of investors willing to finance any project.Thankfully, over time our relationship grew beyond wok and I’m still happy to call him a trusted friend.  

    ReplyDelete