Thursday 2 May 2013

Express Yourself #2 - Express Through Talking

Water group is exploring Jayla and Natalya's interest in families.
First, the children told each other a little about the members in their families. Then they described their feelings for their family and why it is important to them.

Mila: I love my family because they help me.
Aiden: Sometimes I feel angry with my family because they cough on me.
Alan: I like my daddy and mommy because they play with me.
Jayla: I like to play with my brothers.
Peter: I like my family because they are good to me.


The children decorated cut out paper dolls to represent their family members. As they worked on the activity, they expressed more opinions about their family members.

At the end of group time, the children gathered and found out they have learned more about each others family by expressing through conversations!


No comments:

Post a Comment