Wednesday 13 November 2013

We Decorate our World #2 - Who We Are


The transdisciplinary theme for this unit is WHO WE ARE. The children from Water group briefly introduced themselves and it was amazing how they listened carefully to what others had to say about themselves.

Molly: "I like to to catch butterflies and my favourite colour is red. I love to play with toys."
Brendan: "I like to play with playdough and my favourite colour is orange."
Allye: "I like to play with playdough too and I like blue and green."
Angela: "I like to play and I like red and orange."
Alfie: "I like to play with Transformers and my favourite colour is all the colours and black. I am going to learn Chinese soon."
Theo: "I like to draw and my favourite colour is green."
Lucas: "I like painting and write with paintbrushes. I like blue."

Then the children each made and decorated a puppet that represented who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment